Monday, March 22, 2010

Graco Quattro Tour Duo Stroller

A friend on Fabebook posed a question to her friends regarding double strollers. I felt I couldn’t simply say, “I have the Graco Quattro and its great,” and that be the end of it. I began writing a review for her. So instead of trying to fit this review into a nice little FB box, here it is.



I have the Graco Quattro Tour Duo and it’s perfect for my family.

It’s a tandem double stroller that, quite frankly, steers quite well, especially when the heavier load is in the back seat. It fits through all standard doors and has a great “parent tray” with cup holders and zipper pockets.

One of the reasons I chose this stroller is that an infant carrier can be placed in the front or back seat (it can also carry two infant carriers at the same time).

The reason this is such a good thing is the rear seat lies all the way down so if your toddler needs to take a nap or falls asleep somewhere, you don’t have to figure out how to get them to sleep sitting upright in the front seat.

It folds up as easy as the Graco single strollers with the one hand. It’s obviously heavier and bigger than single strollers but I found it to be lighter than some others on the market.

It has a drop down basket so you don’t have to bother the child in the back seat to access the basket. There’s even a smaller basket under the front seat, perfect for toddlers/preschoolers to pack away a couple of their own toys.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I looooooved this stroller!! It was amazing. We had the BIG infant seat, the SafeRide vs the SnugRide and it was one of the only strollers that it was able to go on the back without a major struggle. It folds up so nice too. It went on the plane with us to Cali, and it got a little beat up by the airline but it still worked just fine and since it was folded the damage wasnt really visable when it was in use. The cup holders pop out too for easy cleaning! I really loved this stroller. Its perfect for those who need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this. I was going crazy the other day reading all of the reviews.

    ReplyDelete