Saturday, January 23, 2010

Speaking of stain removers.....


I have a 3 month old daughter who is breastfed. Breastfed baby=bright yellow poop! In the first two months, her diaper leaked a few times and I had the hardest time getting the yellow stains out of her adorable pink clothing. Finally, I mentioned it to my friend Davina, and she suggested the Dreft stain remover spray. Needless to say, I now swear by it. I actually used it today to get an old poop stain out of an infant onesie that my 3 1/2 year old son once wore. This poop stain was literally over 3 years old, had been previously washed and dried, and the Dreft still removed the stain. I was shocked and quite impressed!


You can click here to sign up for money saving coupons on Dreft products.


There is also a printable coupon here. It's a PDF file.


No comments:

Post a Comment