Thursday, June 3, 2010

Please bear with us!!

To all of our faithful readers, I just wanted to send a note and ask you to please bear with us!! We all have crazy times going on in our lives right now so that is why the blog has been slacking. Hopefully things will settle down for us soon and we will get back into the swing of things. I know for myself personally, I have a few things I want to write about very soon!!

To my fellow co-authors, good luck with everything!! Ally, congrats to your family being whole again!! Rose, good luck with the move!!! I know it will be an awesome one for you!! Pam, teething will pass and mobility gets better once you are used to it!!

To our readers, thank you so much for all your support and understanding!! Look out for us coming back soon and as chatty as ever!!!

We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment