Monday, April 26, 2010

One for the ladies!!

SEX!!!! There, I said it!! If talking about sex embrasses you, then do not read the rest of this blog post!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, that being said, I wanted to tell you all about KY Yours and Mine. It is absolutely amazing and totally worth every penny I spent on it.

Ever since having my babies, things some times don't work quite right down there. I will be in the mood to have sex but my body doesn't agree with my mind. So I started looking at options to help things along. Someone close to me suggested the Yours and Mine but I was a little shy about buying it. I finally got over that and ended up buying it as a gift for us. I am so glad I got over it because it has helped us have some amazing "private" times together.

The lubricant is compatible with latex condoms ONLY. This product is not a contraceptive and does not contain spermicide. Different couples felt different sensations. The KY companies discovered that it was dependent on the individual, how sensitive they were, how much product was used, etc. More importantly, the product encouraged more communication between us which made the time we spent together even more enjoyable. It has deepened not only our physical connection but our emotional one as well.

It costs anywhere from $15 to $20 depending on where you purchase it. The package contains one "his" 1.5-ounce bottle and one "hers" 1.5-ounce bottle. The blue goes on him for an invigorating sensation and the purple goes on her for a thrilling sensation.  When the individual lubricants mix during sex, they combine to create an exciting sensation!! So, if you are interested in spicing up your time behind closed doors or are in general need of an additional lubricant, I recommend this one completely!!!

2 comments:

  1. This posted to my Facebook wall and everyone was wondering how I tested out this product without The Hubs here! Thanks a lot! lol!

    Anyways, sounds like something I will have to try out when he gets home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered. Thank you for being brave enough to share.

    ReplyDelete